View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 05:54 AM   #4
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Can you check the drive in Windows?
I can see the drive on my Mac using a USB connection. I cannot find a "Mantano" file where books are stored. When I add books I use Dropbox, I access the file in Dropbox and then select Mantano as the application to open with. I had checked previously to see if Mantano was storing a separate file but I have never been able to locate a seperate Mantano file where epub files are stored.

After further experimentation the pattern of what can be opened and what cannot be opened is very simple. It will open the last four books added and nothing else. If I add a new book, the book that was formerly the fourth addition and could be formerly opened is now the fifth addition and can no longer be opened?
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote