View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 06:12 PM   #2
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Just a guess here, Sammy. CDON is a distributor of CD's (what else?) but also of other electronic stuff, games, dvds, ebooks, and I see white goods. We know that Waterstones is a bookshop in, I think, the UK, so I'm guessing that these two packs are some kind of tie-in of your Cover Story to the appropriate outlet rather than some special feature like being able to see foreign characters on the screen. CDON operates in Sweden, but I don't know if they're exclusively a Swedish company.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote