View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 05:30 AM   #6
CommonReader
Fanatic
CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, PRS-650, Vaio Tap 11, iPad Mini
First of all I would connect the Sony to a different computer to check if the reader is defective or if this is solely a problem of connecting this reader to a specific Mac. If it connects with the other computer I would go to a Mac forum for advice, as you will probably get better support there as regards USB glitches. USB never worked as well with Macs as it did with Windows machines in the past, I don't know if they have sorted that out by now.
CommonReader is offline   Reply With Quote