View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 07:05 PM   #7
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Thanks for the suggestion. It was available at the Sony store for a fee, but since it's in the public domain it was free at feedbooks. I have the PRS900 and find that I rarely access the Sony store with my ereader. I prefer to sideload. However I find the Internet download feature on my kindle to be very convenient. Some people even use it with file services like dropbox. I bought a Kindle for a family member last year because she doesn't have reliable computer access and needed the 3G wireless for book purchases. The Kindle browser download gives her more access to public domain books than the Kindle store. It would have been nice for Sony to include this feature too for competition.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote