View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 01:33 PM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by alophind View Post
Conscious wise , And I ask this seriously , How much "Illegal" is it to download books that people posted (Not original work of their own , but for example if someone scanned a book into pdf) . I think its kinda the same as downloading movies someone recorded in the cinema (Illegal and crappy quality :-D ).
It's illegal. Full stop. I am guessing that Israel is a signatory of the 1990 International Berne Copyright Convention. That convention gives all authors the same legal protection for their works in Israel that they enjoy in their own country.

You are correct - downloading movies is equally illegal.

MobileRead is a strictly "legit" site. We do not condone or encourage illegal activities here. If you want eBooks to be a success, we encourage you to buy them to send a message to the authors and publishers that this is a good way to publish.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote