View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 02:01 PM   #11
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yesterday was the first day I'd seen the Kindle commercials on TV... not impressed. (My wife, sitting next to me, said: "What are they selling?")

TeleRead highlights a Computerworld article that gives 7 reasons why e-book devices are not a good buy this year. Mostly obvious and spurious reasons, IMO: The same 7 reasons would apply to about any piece of electronics out there, including--ahem--computers.

Still, I'm safe at home, not braving the malls, so I have no way of knowing how much of this is actually impacting buying customers.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote