View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
What charge did your unit have? My software would not update until I charged for 15 minutes. I'm up to 90% now.
It showed up halfway charged. I would say 60%. It updated immediately.

The stand on my case is a joke. Doesn't even work right. So I guess it's defective. It's going back. I can't take the pain from it. Wow you would think Amazon would have research the magnets and people before going this route. Sirmaru becareful you being so old and all that case could cause flare ups.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-18-2013 at 01:44 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote