View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:21 PM   #10
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
TTS is one of my favorite features too, it still has the best TTS interface of all book readers. I use to love that shake feature but I can't tell you how many times TTS went off with my phone in my pants. Let me tell you, you get a lot of strange looks having a muffled female voice originating from an guys pants.

Yes it took me a very long time to get use to that, but truthfully I never really used those features too much. I usually use the "net" feature to download books from my calibre server and use the most recent list to access my book.

For the home screen, the list of books is the most recent so it does not list all of your books.

To see the books you have in your bookshelf you need to select the "My Shelf" view. There is a list view layout and grid layout.
I looked at the FAQ on the website and it tells you how to setup on Calibre. But I am a bit worried about security. Should I be? So you don't use Dropbox then?

Why does it show 2 version for one book (I show hidden files). One is small amount of space, and the other is larger.

Yeah I probably won't use the shake TSS, but I thought it was fun. I can imagine the looks you got when the voice went off

Thanks so I should use "My Shelf" it seemed to show all of the books on one row, I kept trying list, but I must be doing something wrong.
new is offline   Reply With Quote