Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 07:55 AM   #150
silasg
silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by silasg View Post
Update: Even installing new apps seems to fail :/ After (successful) install of googleServicesFramework.apk and vending2.2.11-signed.apk I tried to install some browser from the market. This failed after download. I didn't care because it's known that lot of apps don't work. After that I transferred Moon+ Reader and Aldiko via Dropbox. At least Moon+ should work I think. But when I try to install them directly (I use Root Explorer to navigate to the APKs), Root Explorer crashs after I choose "Install" in the Message Box that asks me what to do with the APK.

Could be the case that I installed Update to 1.0.05 _after_ rooting the device? I have a Roadkil image of 1.0.03, should I recover this?

Thanks
Fixed it using restore-jail-1.0.05.12140, restore-set-1.0.04.11081-eu (I have an EU version) and rupor-minimal. In this order.
silasg is offline   Reply With Quote