View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #878
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameleon2605 View Post
Hello i got a big problem i make all stuff what are saying in that bebrick for noobs so i can make it to the end but when i reboot i see the tree and it loads but than it restarts again so maby something is missing can anybody help me thanks
No not when you are asking this kind of question because you are not providing any information about what you did and what you were expecting and what went wrong where and besides your style of asking questions is extremely tedious to the point of being rude

SCNR.

Last edited by ixtab; 11-29-2012 at 08:15 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote