View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 09:39 PM   #946
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm working on novel #11, going back to one of my early settings and filling out the back story of some of my old characters. The latest is a romantic fantasy involving a young woman mage and a young soldier on his first posting. It's going slowly at the moment but I'm waiting for that creative burst that always seems to happen. Being trapped in boring committee meetings for several days are great for shooting fresh ideas into my brain for some reason.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote