View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 09:34 PM   #111
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Yesterday we got to 33C, but overnight (actually, this morning, just after the sun came up) the mercury plunged like a drunk stumbling from a pub down to a cool 24C (apparent temperature 27C). By 9am this morning it was 34C, but the humidity is quite low (it was 31% at 9am, but has come up a little bit since then) so it doesn't feel quite as warm as it would otherwise.

Saturday a southerly is expected through, which is estimating a maximum temperature of only 24C, so I might have to get my ugg boots out. The pool is at about 27-28C, and the sea temperature at only 24C (odd, I thought it would be a bit higher by now. Perhaps the warm currents are yet to fully make it down this way?).

My constant white noise is currently the ticking and spinning of ceiling fans. It's kind of nice, but it makes one try to remember what silence sounds like.

Cheers,
Marc
Sweat.....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote