View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 04:12 PM   #33
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by frddgls View Post
The margins are just the size I like; I don't like to fill every bit of screen with text. I may be reading reading a smaller font size than you are; I get 25 lines to a page on an 8 inch screen. I've read 182 pages of 344 since yesterday afternoon of a book that was on my to-buy list. It's comfortable for me.

I just took a minute to see how the same books looks on my iPod Touch. It syncs nicely and I don`t mind reading on a smaller screen if I`m already caught up in a book. This will come in handy when I want to leave the tablet at home -- or when I don`t notice how low the battery has drained and I want to take my book to bed.
25 lines is less than I would like, but much better than 17. I just tried it on my phone and I can't even get a full sentence on a screen. It's five inches so I should get more than that. Here's a screen print of my phone:
Attachment 121869
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote