View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #240
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
I tried adding the code myself, in the [Reading] section, but no luck at all. I powered off, did paperclip resets, but nothing. I only get 1-6 as my page refresh options. Any ideas?

Correct. The GUI will only ever give you the value 1 through 6. Editting the setting file is the only way to get a greater value and then the GUI will show "Oh the humanity" and not the value you have set.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote