View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 02:35 AM   #722
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
Pretty interesting, and I can appreciate the love you have for your PW's and not wanting to go back to older models, but I still can't see past that paying the full price and being willing to accept the faults you can see on it. Just encourages companies to push out new products without ironing out it's problems first.
I agree 100%, and I know that keeping mine was not a great way to show my discontent with their QC.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote