View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #18
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
None of my three laptops work that way (HP, Gateway, and a Lenovo). When they report 100% charge they seem to be reasonably accurate, as I watch the "time remaining" while I use them. None of my cell phones ever worked that way either, at least not noticeably.

Seems like a firmware error designed into Sony e-readers, as both of my prior ones did the same thing in the same way (report full but need more time).
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote