View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 12:32 AM   #18
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrogenesis View Post
thanks for the reply. but it seems the new nook app (for android) now doesnt have dictionary, and kindle (for android) have to be connected to the net always.

i wondered why kindle for ipad got lookup, but not android. if one argues that ipad screen is bigger, why iphone also got it (the lookup feature)?
I've got the most recent versions of both apps. What I've described should be the status quo.
I'll check what happens with both, if I turn WiFi off and deactivate 3G.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote