View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by slm View Post
Reading the Kindle 2 user guide, it appears that even the "folders" Kindle now has are absent on the 2. Current Periodicals appear on the main screen and past issues (7 by default) are in one single folder for all periodicals.

At the least, this implies that the code for automatically grouping enews with the same title is gone and the existing folder workaround is likely to fail on the Kindle 2.

I'll miss it.
Huh, I didn't catch that. I'll miss it also.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote