Thread: The New Year?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 09:03 AM   #8
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrondos View Post
1) are replacement batteries still available for EE anywhere at a reasonable price?
2) Where can I find instructions on how to wipe all personal information off the EE if I decide to sell it?
4) This is probably a foolish question, but is there any way to "root" the EE to install a more up-to-date Android OS and Flash - or HTML5?
JBrondos;
1) There are batteries on eBay from time to time, however review this forum as one member got a bad one'
2) See #142 in the EE Knowledge base epub at this LINK, My Dropbox Public/Docs folder;
4) Entourage never released the complete SDK, though some members have worked some magic. But with faster and never devices the talent has moved on...

Last edited by Gunnerp245; 01-05-2014 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Corrected LINK
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote