View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I use Calibre to organize and remove the DRM. I also use tags and series to have collections created for me on my 650. No need to jailbreak/hack or not have it work at all for creating collections.

I bought a cheap nook STR from Radio Shack and I cannot use Calibre to manage collections. Also, the fonts are lighter then on my 650. I'm serious considering returning it.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote