View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:43 AM   #1721
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It rather depends how much you want to read them. Do check the individual prices too. $20 AFTER discount sounds rather expensive for the trilogy.

Here in the UK, the invidual volumes are £2.84 BEFORE discount, that's £1.71 or about US$2.75

But perhaps your currency isn't US$ but some other kind of $?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
She's in Canada. Kobobooks is selling the trilogy for $29.99 + tax. The 40% discount puts it at $17.99 before tax. Quebec is 5% tax so it'd be $18.89 by my calculations.
GAH! Good points. In that case, I'd change my location in my address settings to the UK, then buy the books, then change the location back to home
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote