View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:37 AM   #12
Dreamnine
Enthusiast
Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dreamnine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, iPod Touch 5
The battery life on my iPod has been really good since I got it - longer than the 4th Gen. which wasn't that old.

I experimented and got 44 hours of audio last week playing a mix of aac, mp3 and ALAC files, not using the screen much. That's compared with the 40 hours which Apple says.

Typically I use the Touch for a mixture of music, 2 hours of ereading and a little browsing/playing with other apps each day. I find myself charging it every couple of days or so which is usually when I want to sync it with my PC, and when it's down to around 50% or so.

Last edited by Dreamnine; 12-07-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Dreamnine is offline   Reply With Quote