View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:10 PM   #337
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Years ago I had an issue with UPS. The driver left the packages at my neighbors twice then I ordered a PSU (PC Power supply) The driver threw it from the bottom step up to the top of my porch. We are talking 5 steps and it hit with a loud clang. I was ticked and ran outside to confront him. He took off. I immediately contacted UPS and told them NEVER send that guy back out to my door. I told them what has been happening. They forwarded my complaint to our local depot and with 24 hours I got an email from a very nice guy apologizing and thanking me for contacted them. He said if customers don't let us know how our drivers are doing we can't do anything about it.

I never saw that guy again. The very next week I got a new UPS guy and he is wonderful! He's an older fellow. He wont leave anything unless it's signed for. He knocks loud and announces himself. He's always friendly and tells me to take care. I had him now for years and He grins because he knows me as the Kindle girl.

I also signed up for UPS My Choice and it has really helped. They tell you what time frame the drive will be delivering your package. They do this by address and there is a place where you can leave special delivery instruction or even reschedule. I highly recommend this service. I use the free version but there is paid one that gives you more options.

Those of you who wish your driver would (fill in the blank) Let UPS know I have found they will accommodate you. Also if your driver isn't doing his job let them know so they can give the job to someone else who will.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-05-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote