View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 10:47 PM   #819
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
I've found that in the live version the population bumps impact food and energy instead just energy, and that at levels around where I'm currently at, it's easier to keep up with energy than it is with food. It looks like around level 12, there may be some catch up food assets. I've found that while it's expensive to level up, I've got the right edge filled with core assets and textile plants and they help keep me slightly positive for food and energy. I'm still able to bump my population by 3-5% or more each cycle.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote