View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #48
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post
I'm curious as to what you disagree with. As you say, we definitely perceive these things differently, but I'd love to hear specifics. Not to get into an argument, but to hear a different point of view.
A number of things. I find that the IR touch screen works extremely well, and I like the fact that you don't actually need to touch the screen; the merest brush of the side of a finger suffices to turn the page. As the previous poster noted, exactly the same IR touch screen is used on all the main brands of reading device.

The touch interface for the dictionary works brilliantly, to my mind. Far easier to use than it was on the K3.

I also doubt that anyone uses the "Back" button frequently enough to be concerned by the fact that it takes two screen taps rather than one to get at it.

It's all a matter of personal perception; I'm disagreeing with you, not saying that you're wrong.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote