Thread: PRS-950 PRS-950 and large files...?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
PRS-950 and large files...?

I have more or less settled on purchasing a 950 in a month's time, but I thought I'd first ask how well it handles large files? The reason I ask is that my 505 will reboot if I try to load a book that is too large (say close to 1MB and up), which is partly why I am looking to buy a new reader in the first place.

I have a number of rather large PDF files that I'd like to read too and those are of course an absolute no-go on the 505, so I'd like to make sure that the device I purchase next will handle files of (more or less) any size.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote