View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 11:47 AM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I am trying to become an agent for Jinke

I am looking into selling the Hanlin V3, which is made by Jinke. Before I invest my money, I want to see how many people might want one.

The V3 is similar in size to the 505 or Cybook. Here is a link to the product page. I don't have one yet, so i cannot provide more information than what is on that page or in this forum.

I am in the US, and will ship worldwide. I would sell the V3 for the retail price of $300 plus shipping and insurance. At first, payment will be through Paypal. It's convenient, and protects us both.

There is a poll attached. If you are interested, please respond and perhaps leave a post.

EDIT: Nevermind. I have been exchanging emails, and have learned that Jinke wants 500 piece order (at $230 a piece) to be paid for and shipped in a single lot.

Forget it. Even if I had $120k lying around, I could think of better ways to invest it.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote