View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 02:50 PM   #70
markdek
Addict
markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Yes, that is what's not working yet. There needs to be time for the sync to complete and the updated contents of the Kindle to be polled before Collections can run and place the new items. Meme has been working on it, and I have no doubt he will succeed. For now, just change the setting for that List to "no" for collections.
Even if I uncheck the Device and/or set "Collections" = No; this plugin should still work for my main library, should it not? BUT, it's not.

My "Column to update:" is the Kindle Collections column
My "Value in Column to add/remove is the To Read List

So, this plugin should still list the 24 books that have this value, but it doesn't.....confused

My Default List Books is empty (no books)

Last edited by markdek; 06-09-2011 at 02:52 PM.
markdek is offline   Reply With Quote