View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #11508
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I had a problem with a line freezing in an apartment. I would have to use a hair dryer to thaw out the line. As far as I know it never sprung a leak. The only way I could keep it from happening was to run the water very slightly, think a dripping tap, to keep the water flowing/moving through the line on really cold nights. I cannot remember if it was the hot water or cold water line.

Good luck. I hope it works out okay.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote