View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 11:05 AM   #52
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
But, according to all the company history I can Google, "ikon" had nothing to do with it. Hm. It should have.
I think it was camera maker Zeiss Ikon AG (as oppose to lens-maker Carl Zeiss Jena) who made that connection when choosing the name for the then-new company formed by the merger of four German camera companies in the 1920s...
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote