View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
I would assume that the iPad, once released would be the best for PDFs. But then, it is not really a dedicated eBook reader with 'endless' battery life..
Of course, the question is, what PDF viewer will be on the iPad. I know on the Mac you can view PDF files with Safari or Preview. However, while Safari is on the iPad... will you have access to your own files? I guess you would if you set up some type of server that you could browse to with your iPad.

But, if you do that... will you be able to create bookmarks and keep reading where you left off. I suspect we will get A LOT more info on the iPad come April 3.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote