Thread: Troubleshooting Audible account and Amazon account
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #5
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Yeah I know Amazon owns Audible, but several people at Amazon say you have to contact Audible. Audible gives me the runaround. I have been told to delete my Amazon account and make a new one! With all of my kindles I don't think so.

It irritates me. Someday I am going to call and complain some more. I asked Audible to go to the next level of authority, they never responded back. I will never buy from Audible again. They lost my business.

Unfortunately, I like Amazon. But my cc will not be on the account anymore and I will be buying less because of that.

I do watch my cc, and only (use to) leave it on Amazon. I have heard of (Sony) accounts being compromised and info being taken. So I am paranoid.

Last edited by new; 01-13-2013 at 08:45 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote