View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 05:56 PM   #120
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Good question. I bet it does since that is the way the Kindle for iPad does it, I think. I know it has Books and Documents categories.
Yes, books are displayed together -- both those downloaded from Amazon's Cloud and those that are sideloaded, either manually or through Calibre. The covers display beautifully with the1280x800 display. When 'Library' is selected, the sorting options are:

All Items
Downloaded Items
Archived Items
Periodicals
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote