View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #69
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post

Did that same error ever show up again the previous time? From the time you reported it started working until this latest update, I mean?
No, everything has been fine. And now everything is fine again.

My computer is rock solid and runs a variety of heavy duty software (mostly photo editing related) without any problems at all, month after month. It only gets rebooted after the monthly Microsoft update which asks for the reboot.

Could there be some weird thing where a reboot is needed after installing a new version of Calibre or the plugin?

Thinking about it, the previous time I had the problems was at another location on my other main computer, which is a different motherboard etc but similar power, an i7 950 with 12GB in that case.

Last edited by Tugger; 09-15-2012 at 06:02 PM.
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote