View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #354
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Thx for giving it a whirl. I haven't renamed anything in terms of jobs or menu options as you noticed, it is getting harder and harder to come up with meaningful names. Plus given that readability is based around word statistics I can live with the current names unless someone dazzles me with better ones. I get tired of doing all the thinking sometimes

So what was your conclusion on that timing - was it so slow that it had you gnashing your beak? I agree on the boilerplate comment, but it is just one example of the difficulty of blind sampling to make sure your sample is representative. One of the reasons why I wussed out for now and let it compute on the whole book - heck you only do it once
I am used to slow on my systems (that is why I have more than 1 and a KVM to switch them all)

"Scoring Books"

BTW If you were wussing out, you would not be writing these PI

Right now, I am having fun looking at the scores

BTW: I keep forgetting to look at the Logs... Is there a PI to look at the Last Log ?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote