View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #18
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Well, I was trying to be helpful, but now I'm having troubles again myself. After I posted yesterday, I deleted some books from my KT to re-add them with new Calibre code to keep them in series order. This is the error I get now when I try to change more than 1 thing at a time:

unable to open database file
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 82, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 436, in _delete_books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 434, in delete_books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 349, in delete_via_sql
OperationalError: unable to open database file

I figured the easiest way to change it is to reset my KT, AGAIN, and rebuild my library from scratch, AGAIN. I'm just waiting to decide if I'm updating my Kobo to the newest firmware before I start again.

So good luck. Apologies for trying to be helpful when I'm such a newbie myself, I just know how frustrating it is..
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote