View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:55 PM   #190
wynand32
Enthusiast
wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Oh I see the 4 LEDs now. That was a bit deceiving!

BTW, I tested Whispersync between my PW and Touch. It worked fine, though it took a bit of fiddling with. You have to be sure to manually sync on both units. It works better if you actually close the book on the currently reading K and then open it on the next one and manually sync. Amazon needs to work on that and make it more automatic.
I have tried EVERYTHING to get the Kindle to sync with my other devices, which include an Android tablet, and Android smartphone, and an iPad. Absolutely NOTHING has worked (including every combination of manual syncing I can think of). Maybe it works better with another Kindle device, but as far as the apps go, the Kindle is in a world of its own. Since the apps sync perfectly between them, I'm laying this 100% on the Kindle PW.
wynand32 is offline   Reply With Quote