View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #642
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I have been going through some what of a scince fiction stage lately with my electronic book reading. I found out about Baen late last year and love doing business with them since they are willing to sell book at a lower price than most publishers sell at, some times half of the new york times bestseller prices. I have also hear d other say on these forums that baen "gives away too much", that forum member is probably right but who am I to complain, I love getting my ebooks for $0. Since baen is in the business of selling science fiction novels I have caught on to that genre of books and thus far I have read most of the books that several authors have written including: David Weber and Larry Corriea and I am working on SM Stirling and Timothy Zahn. Although I will most likely elect not to read the Star Wars books from Timothy Zahn. I am eagerly awaiting the release of the Star Kingdom series book two Fire Season from David Weber, I know I can order an earc from baen of the book, however I do not like the associated price tag with the earcs thus I tend to wait for the actuall publicaiton of the book.

Last edited by jbcohen; 08-29-2012 at 09:12 AM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote