View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #51
manush
manush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with others

Device: nook color
Quote:
Originally Posted by plib View Post
You can use it immediately if you set up a throwaway email to keep the code and then just forward that code to the next person who asks, or you can wait until someone wants to join and sends you their email. There's no real way of knowing how long that might take, a couple of threads on here have been revived after being dormant for months. If you do create and hold the code then you should check back in periodically to see if someone else has requested it. Alternatively you can forward it to someone else to hold it after you. Several people have volunteered to do this previously and I'll volunteer also.

The only thing you MUST NOT do, under any circumstances, is to redeem the code you have without generating a new code to either your throwaway or someone else's email and break the chain. That condemns you to the Ninth Circle to read the book you hate most over and over for eternity!

Thanks for the advice. I will wait a few days then I will use a throwaway email address to keep the chain alive. I set the notifications for this thread to instant so that should keep me up to date if someone pops in.
manush is offline   Reply With Quote