View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 06:59 PM   #14
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Transformer Prime (Sold: Nook, Kindle 3, Nook Color, Nook STR)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Yes I wish I could delete sideloaded content, I think any sample books they send wind up in your nook library online so you can check without having your wireless on. I have only got samples sent to me once so I can't really be sure about that.
All my sideloaded content is on an SD card and I can delete that stuff at will though not directly through the device; not sure what you meant by not being able to delete sideloaded content. Am I missing what you meant?

Last edited by Grimm; 10-06-2011 at 08:00 PM.
Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote