Thread: NC CM7 apps?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 03:19 PM   #4
jasoraso
Addict
jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch, Nook Color (rooted) and Samsung Galaxy Nexus
What is your SD card like? The experience of cm7 from an SD can vary wildly depending on the sd card capabilities. Turns out the most important card capability is "random writes" (card class is apparently based on "sequential writes"). Although I don't think that the card would affect video play much. The latest kernels from Dalingrin had some improvements for video playback.

I have cm7 installed on my internal memory and find it to run much smoother ...
jasoraso is offline   Reply With Quote