View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 01:14 PM   #1
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Book Designer & Meta-Data

Does anyone know why the BD metas over ride any changes you try to make to them using EditLRFMeta? I'm using BD 5.0 and the Edit LRFMetaGUI app to try to change it but while the GUI says it's changed (and even loads it later), when it loads into the Reader the changes are gone.

Also, HarryT... I followed your directions for using BD (which were quite detailed and very user-friendly), but the titles didn't seem to take for the TOC. I'm going back through it again to see if I did something wrong. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote