View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 07:31 AM   #53
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelturd View Post
Ok, point taken, OI doesn't have dictionary support yet.
Apparently it's highly unlikely ever to, since pretty much all Mobi dictionaries use DRM, and OI will not support Mobi DRM.

Quote:
Another thing, I don't know how good is hanlin's drm support, not that it would really matter to me.
It supports Mobi DRM perfectly well. Unless things have dramatically improved since I last saw it though, it doesn't "render" Mobi books at all well. They don't look anything like as good as they do on the CyBook.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote