Thread: PRS-T1 Google Books on PRS-T1
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #15
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
From what I hear, Calibre is probably better for organizing large numbers of books, so if Calibre is working for you, it's probably not worth messing with the Sony software.

I don't use collections on the PC software on my computer. I do have collections on the Reader. When I add new books (i.e. if I buy a book from Sony store on my PC, then sync with the Reader) the book goes into the general Books listing on the Reader. I can then go into Collections on the Reader, choose to add content, and select the newly added book (or any other book) to add to the collection.

However, I don't have a large amount of books stored on the reader, as I read a lot of library books.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote