View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #125
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I definitely like the basic paperwhite kindle, however I do not think that I can rationalize a second kindle since my three is working fine. That kindle has out lived any of my previous pre-kindle readers, two aluratek libra pros and a pandigital novel. The Pandigital Novel lasted approximatly a month and was stolen each of hte libra pros lasted for approximatly three months before the screen broke.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote