View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #11
C.S.
Enthusiast
C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Blossom, thanks for posting your impressions. With us both getting this offer again (technically for the first time), this thread will help me if I need to order another cover for someone else thinking of getting a Kindle. Does it come in pink? I know she expressed a preference for that color.

As you know, I got another Marware cover, the Marware jurni Kindle and Kindle Touch Cover, Beige, and I love it.

Like yours, it also came in eco-friendly packaging, which I thought was very cool. It seems Marware makes pretty good products and they're environmentally conscious to boot!
C.S. is offline   Reply With Quote