View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 02:51 PM   #125
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Cool is not a factor for me. I like a well made, good looking device, but the prime consideration for a new purchase is functionality.

Apple did a great to to create the tablet niche after Microsoft failed in it. Apple showed true innovation.

But now they are evolving their products rather than innovating. They came very late to the game with a 7", entering this niche only after others proved that people wanted 7" tablets. And they are way behind on the larger smartphones.

IMHO, Samsung has done a great job of innovating. I use the original Galaxy Note and I love that I can take handwritten notes into Evernote with my Note. And Samsung has offered a very wide range of sizes for smart phones and tablets.

My next tablet will likely be a Samsung if they keep on the way they are going. (I am not associated with Samsung - just a very satisfied customer)
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote