View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 02:12 AM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Matthew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post

Be prepared for the 'what about other ebook formats?' questions...
Here we go. Are you ready, Matthew? So, what about other formats? (Well, I had to ask..)

We love to support author members who participate in our forums. Pull up a chair and enjoy the various threads.

As you meander through, you may note the international flavor and the wide variety of devices that are used. Sadly, many of us are unable to read your book on our device as we do not own Kindles. ( I own a Sony 505 and don't wish to use Kindle for PC to read on my laptop.)

If you are interested in publishing to a wider audience, you may wish to look into smashwords.

How to publish on smashwords

The Smashwords Style Guide

Also from smashwords site: "if you desire mainstream distribution via Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Sony and other retailers, study the guidelines for inclusion in the Smashwords Premium Catalog"

Enjoy the forums and if you have any questions just ask. A friendly forum member will jump in with an answer or point you in the right direction.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote