View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 06:55 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
UchihaNaru, the indicator light doesn't turn green for me. I look for the picture that Theducks mentioned (the pull plug symbol on the screen).

I want to upgrade my firmware, so I'm not sure if I will see this again if what Theducks experienced will happen to my PP. (Not sure if it will disappear or be a different symbol?)
The "Pull plug" still works with the latest Firmware.
4 Hours to re-charge after use, using the supplied charge is way optimistic .
I have been through a few thousand page turns , PEZ pages (at my font setting) are about 3 times the dead tree count.

My PEZ gets used before work, at lunch and after dinner.
A "charge" EASILY lasts the week.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote