View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 09:48 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaNaru View Post
Hi.. I would like to ask about the battery charging..

So when you are charging it, the light on the left hand top will flicker orange/red, and when it is fully charged it will be a steady green (at least that's what the instruction manual says).

I put the charge on for over 12 hours (overnight) and when I look at it again, there isn't any steady green light... So I wonder if it is fully charged...

Because previously... I also charged it for 12 hours... and I only managed to turn the page less than 800 times and the bar is already half way through...
Was the Unit powered ON or did you turn it OFF after attaching the cord?
On the older firmware, I saw the large battery charging picture change to a "Pull Plug" picture. I have not seen this since updating the firmware.
I might not have just waited long enough, although I would have expected the wall charger to recharge faster than the initial charge.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote